Monday, September 2, 2013

Reclaiming the Spice Cabinet

My spice cabinet was soooo bad, I will not post a before picture. You know, we all have one.

Having an empty nest also means grandchildren and baby food jars. I found that Beechnut Baby Food was cheaper than the others. I saved the jars believing I could find something to do with them. I recycle everything in my house and always try to think of another way to reuse things.

I am so proud of my spice cabinet now that I am including a picture. Now Thomas can find what he needs while he's cooking. (I am not the cook in the house!)


I put them on lazy Susan's and alphabetized them. I love it!


Here is a before and after. I love the G, it gives it the Graves touch!

I used Avery 22814 Labels that I found at my local Wal-Mart.


Then I went to Avery's web site and used one their templates and my ink jet printer.

I painted the lids with Rustoleum Titanium that I found at my local Home Depot.


Happy Reclaiming!

No comments:

Post a Comment